Mig muses on 2 wheels

China carbon Stache as in 29+?

please change thread name to “generic plus bike chat”

4 Likes

omg that would piss willie_dustice off so much

2 Likes

As long as Mig and/or(?) Willie gets his rattle can Karate Monkey, I would say we’re doing gods work here.

Do you have a Salsa hookup or something?

No. I just thought it looked pretty decent.

1 Like

I’d ride the shit out of a rattle canned karate monkey.

2 Likes

They tubeless beautifully, fyi.

1 Like

So I accidentallyd another frame

Should I 1xDi2 or do a simplex downtubery?

GTFO this is the thread to argue about what color to spray paint your Karate Monkey and also tubeless tires.

2 Likes

Also, what did you get?

1 Like

What do you guys know about single speed road cranks?

I was going to post something snarky and link to those horrible Paul cranks. But I guess they stopped making them.

The Apex 1x crank is cheap and good. So is just throwing a non ramped ring on what ever arms you have laying around

Mig please stop trolling. We know you can answer these questions by yourself. A $10 DT shifter vs a $500 di2 drivetrain? Figure out which works best for your application(always a mystery to everyone but you) . Single speed road cranks? There is a narrow wide ring for nearly every crank in existence. If you don’t need a NW ring then just get literally any road crankset and get rid of one chainring.

Not a troll

Was just wondering if I should eewing this one or whatever

I mean, if you can find me some of those silver simplex shifters for $10 I’ll buy them all

Since you’ve been a member of Tarck for the better part of a decade then you may remember how this thread was started. Since you’re so fucking dense it was more a question of building a runny ass re-enactment fop chariot or something a little more modern. Please politely go fuck yourself

I think I just bought a set of ec90sls

These going on the retro modern KM build or something else yet to be discussed?

Couplers on my faat caad and got a new front end in the cutting.

I got those di2 alfine dropbar shifters

You’re either a troll or you don’t know you’re a troll. Which is worse? You decide.

If you can’t figure the answer after lookking back at your single speed crank post, we can’t be much help.

I mean what’s worse
I buy what I want and then ask for recommendations
Or you keep clinking this link because you’re curious

lol mig. “Dense” is the first word that comes to mind in this decade old thread.