New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

ive never done board sports so i dont even know what direction…

i descend mtb right foot forward. i tend to track stand the same way but this is annoying per the @Timarchylime issue where if you steer your front wheel up the road crown, it causes toe overlap.

i am terrible at track stands because i hate practicing anything.

2 Likes

I haven’t snowboarded in well over 10 years but I remember being equally confident with either foot forward. Definitely right root forward on bike stuff. Regular when I decide it’s time to see if I can still do a kick flip every 18 months or so.

Spent way too much time on a unicycle as a child so I don’t track stand I just balance with very little pressure on the cranks

weird, Im goofy on track stand but regular everything else.

@Crustradamus dont ask me to turn right!

Me too

Bikes are primarily for looking at and these bike parts look really dumb.

HY me too

2 Likes

Right forward, but working on being able to do both. Mtb was starting to feel normal, but hops and manuals are still very weird on my smaller bikes.

Right foot forward track stand, board sports, inc. slalom water ski.
Left foot forward MTB descending.

Which is goofy foot?

Right foot forward is goofy.

I’m not goofy.

right foot forward is goofy on board but on bike it’s about which way you tend to spin relative to your footing.

regular is spinning opposite side your leading foot and grinding same side as leading foot. so right foot forward is goofy if you spin to the right and grind on the left.

switch vs regular seems to be more contentious because there’s riding switch and tricks switch i guess

edit: i guess “switch” trick is oppo (e.g. oppo whip being a tail whip in the unnatural direction

Authentic track stands are right foot forward ATMO.

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with anything but a few months ago I found that the brand that manufactures V-O’s canti and rim brakes is called MR. CONTROL and there are lots of other weird brakes the good mister makes: PRODUCT | MR CONTROL

8 Likes

@igor is there any VO dev in dangler designs currently?

1 Like

bring the MR. CONTROL brand to the people

A crank with all the lengths! PRODUCT | MR CONTROL

3 Likes

This is the appelman(?) crank we were talking about a few days ago or last week