New & Interesting Bike Campenaerts

I used the Rimpact gravel/xc. 70g per and comes in 650b.

Those are really interesting. Might try one on the mtb next time I change tires.

1 Like

Handup finally made some gloves without big braaap energy.

2 Likes

Am I the only person who’s had every pair of handup gloves fall apart almost immediately? Like, seams coming apart after one ride. Lowest quality gloves I’ve ever worn.
Black Bibs gloves on the other hand are cheap and bomber and comfy as heck.

2 Likes

i hear from two parties: one whose handup gloves have fallen apart immediately and one whose handup gloves last longer than any other glove they’ve owned.

i’m in the latter party. i’ve always been a little shocked at how long they last, because they feel like they’re made of paper.

That’s so weird.
I wonder if some peoples sweat disolves the thread they use and some doesn’t.

1 Like

did handup always do golf gloves?

My Handup gloves have lasted a year+ now with no issues, other than the Handup logo falling off. I’m just not a fan of all the moto bro styling.

I also like The Black Bibs gloves.

The Pro gloves and golf gloves are new.

They both look more durable than the OGs.

1 Like

My weird Handups experience is that the construction holds up pretty well, but the faux leather palm becomes papery thin after a while. I still feel like I get my money’s worth out of them but it’s hard to know when to toss them because they wear so gradually.

Definitely tempted to try those Black Bibs gloves now. I had settled on Giro DNDs for full finger gloves but haven’t bought any fingerless gloves in a while.

My Handup gloves all died quickly.

Current favorite gloves are Supacaz oil slick. They match any kit.

Golf is the new cycling.

3 Likes

i keep meaning to buy their pants to try

1 Like

FWIW I did not like any of the Handups shorts. The jorts are cut weird for me, too stretchy, and hold onto sweat like nobody’s business. The “adventure” shorts or whatever they are called were a little better, but they had too little stretch and started pilling really bad on the seat contact zone (also cut too long but I guess that’s fixable).

1 Like

Love em but they’re getting snags and stains and pilling.

My handup gloves were still in usable shape after 2 months of bikepacking. Would still be using them but I forgot them drying on a barbed wire fence in New Mexico the morning I accidentally pooped in my pants a little bit.

1 Like

name checks out

1 Like

At 3.8 bongs, still seems like a non-starter but maybe if enough dentists buy it…

ATMO FSA should have launched a different brand for this, regardless of well it does/doesn’t work

(but I associate K-Force with a lot of meh carbon parts from the last 15 years)

2 Likes

has anyone actually purchased k force we?