Poopbarning: not pukebacking like they used to thread

the only worse than drones are dronebros

was enjoying a nuclear sunset on my apartment building’s roof the other day when two drones flew like 15 feet over my head toward it

FUCK OFF

Also reminds me of an incident on tuesday when a guy on a motorized skateboard was drafting me on a long stretch of bike path for a couple of miles. eventually I turned around and told him to fucking go around me because I didn’t want to hear the damn motor anymore. All he could muster is, “I’m drafting you,” and then he motored his way ahead of me. I don’t want to hear your stupid whirring bullshit, god.

correcting myself, the only thing worse than dronebros are goddamn motorized skateboard bros.

on sunday i was standing outside of a restaurant that our terrible governor was eating at
and was talking to someone when a motorized skateboarder flew by, in a deep goofy carve,
and i couldnt stop laughing at how goofy he looked and got the gov’s secret service guy to start laughing at it too.
felt good. fuck the governor tho.

Yesterday evening we were enjoying some beers in the park for sunset when BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

goddamnit.

Did he talk about how he spread the load by getting Pepper and Dan to help carry all those batteries?

I was downtown for jury duty a few weeks ago and basically every downtownbro was riding some manner of electric conveyance, be it skateboard, unicycle, or e-bike.

I’m surprised the dockless electric scooter thing hasn’t hit Seattle. Apparently they’re in Atlanta and it sounds horrible.

Yeah, Lauren got back from LA and said that they were everywhere. TBH I’d ride the fuck out of one.

Apparently a big problem is that people want to ride them on the sidewalk and they have no place there. I think they’re faster than the bikes? And because no effort is required to go fast, people do it without thinking.

As horrible as the people are who use electric scooty things, I’d rather them do that than drive their cars.

My observation in Portland is that most people ride them in the streets or in the bike infra. So generally harmless.

Tons of dockless e-scooters in downtown san jose and I always see people riding them. I haven’t tried any yet though. I think they max out at 12 mph.

TC: would definitely ride an e-Ruckus with panniers as a fair weather commute option

well duh
ruckus is fun af

i think theyre talking about the e-razor scooters

[quote=spaghetti]correcting myself, the only thing worse than dronebros are goddamn motorized skateboard bros.

on sunday i was standing outside of a restaurant that our terrible governor was eating at
and was talking to someone when a motorized skateboarder flew by, in a deep goofy carve,
and i couldnt stop laughing at how goofy he looked and got the gov’s secret service guy to start laughing at it too.
felt good. fuck the governor tho.[/quote]
Fuck the governor and fuck electric skateboard bros.
Today I got shoaled by one who blew huge cotton-candy clouds of vape smoke in my face.
It was the first time in my life that I’ve ever experienced true hate.

[quote=Rusty Piton][quote=spaghetti]correcting myself, the only thing worse than dronebros are goddamn motorized skateboard bros.

felt good. fuck the governor tho.[/quote]
Fuck the governor and fuck electric skateboard bros.
Today I got shoaled by one who blew huge cotton-candy clouds of vape smoke in my face.
It was the first time in my life that I’ve ever experienced true hate.[/quote]

Old man yells at cloud

Million dollar idea cloud shaped drone

Million dollar counterpoint:

[quote=iwillbe]
Old man yells at cloud[/quote]

Hey, I resemble that remark.
E-skateboard/balance wheel dudes are incredibly annoying, as are vape dudes. Together, they are in fact hatred inducing.

For agility in the mountains