Post pictures of your bike mess *NOT SAFE FOR ARTBLUR*

nope

Built a workbench today from a pallet and some 2x4s.

Across from the workbench is daily use stuff.

And new storage for bikes in my room.

I gave Emor the trailer that was taking up room in my garage so I had room to put up a basic rack for the little bikes

our bike wall is looking quite colorful

Heather has been bugging me to put up my bikes in our spare room. kinda dreading mostly because then i have to rearrange everything. kinda want to paint the room… or at least the wall first. but that also means a weekend where i’m not racing or something.

Naterod that group of bikes is looking lovely.

That Fort with matching salsa stem. Nice.

thanks bros. It’s a happy bike people household

I’m in the process of organizing my tiny ass garage. Basically shit just got thrown in when we moved in and emptied the storage unit. Bike work area is vastly improved. fridge under the work bench. tore out some built in shelving to fit some soon to come heavier tools.

VT, this tiny garage that I’ve been throwing stuff into will make you feel better about yours.

and bonus spare bedroom

They look similarly sized except i haven’t filled mine up yet.

I’m getting upset about our workshop bike space. I work on my bikes pretty infrequently but my roommate is always tinkering. The space is a mess and very cluttered with his errant wheels and frames of which he has far too many.

No matter how often I try to tidy up it’s just a wreck. And I am not a tidy person. It bothers me that the space I made and I take care of but I use so infrequently is such a disaster. I kind of wish I had not made such a space.

Probably too personal for ‘bikes’ but I think he’s using the space to get time away from his live-in girlfriend. He hides out in there tinkering on nothing while she looks at pinterest.

VT, Mines only the first 7 feet of a 2 car garage. If you think that’s full you should see what my wife and MIL have done to the rest of it…

Straws, that sucks, man.

My “garage” isn’t even wide enough to fit a modern car. It’s basically a shed that’s on the city plans as a garage because it’s at the end of the driveway.

My bike mess is a little less of a bike mess. Now it’s just a regular mess.

Current living room mess. Sup girl disapproves.

Can I quietly ask how stable that fork stand is without starting a shitshow?

clearly supgirl disapproves of roller fork stand.

We already discussed fork stand in consumption thread. I (sometimes) want to mindlessly pedal while I watch something on the TV. This is one of those times. AYHSMB.

@ rando it’s stable. I can’t see how it would be otherwise, unless someone intentionally rocked left and right real hard.