Post pictures of your bike mess *NOT SAFE FOR ARTBLUR*

Hooklyfe is great.

[quote=ryker]Had to move somewhat unexpectedly. Gutted garage down to the studs, wired up a 50amp feed, lighting, plywood walls, doors, etc. About 80% through rebuilding but functional.

[/quote]

I want your garage in my life.

^^^

wrong thread, this is for messes right? super jealous.

Not the best for fork seals but fine for all the other bikes

Ho lee fuk
That is a garage

Thanks bros. I have been overworking my body evenings and weekends to get the garage and house fixed up. Because of the market on this here island you shouldn’t put money into your house (investment-wise) so I’ve done all the labor except the new electrical panel. Didn’t want any of this on my plate until winter but my landlord situation imploded so it happened.

Anyway hooklyfe is pretty sweet and it’s primo hooklyfe with enough room for all bars to be oriented up even with my incoming frame. 64 feet of T8 lighting is whoa. Really like turning around at the bench grinder to use the drill press. Better pictures with more shopdog.

the stuff dreams are made of

I just made a sex wee.

ryder needs to do a collabo with this dude:

Also, hella jealous of GARAGELYFE. Fucking NYC.

I’m moving to Ryker’s island.

whatever happened to Shawver?

He still exists but he doesn’t build bikes for money any more.

Never giving up the sweet fixie dream.

I was under the assumption he was posting on tarck under one of the many monikers I couldn’t keep track of when everyone changed theirs.

why did he leave?

so he rides a cinelli mash histogram now? wow.

yeah, don’t know what’s up. He was talking about getting the old shawver brand stuff back (domain and email and whatnot), posted some pics of frambuilding tools and materials… then started riding a mash histogram everywhere working as a messbro.

feel kinda bad i never got shurple bike

Now seeing his bike and bag I’m pretty sure he applied at my company. Not sure what happened to that. But I havent seen him working so not sure who, if anyone, he works for.

Doug and I (well, mostly Doug) finally got our bike room sorted:

Needs a few more hooks, and a place to stash our race numbers/medals and stuff, but all in all, I’m pretty stoked. Hell, there’s even an attached bathroom with shower, which I think is going to be great come cross season/winter.