Post your commute!

View Larger Map

3.1 miles which is further than i thought. more than half a tarck century a day.

View Larger Map

only like 1.5 miles, it’s pretty short if I’m going straight from one place to the other, though I usually have to run errands all over the damn place for one reason or another.

The ride to work, to all two different buildings I have class at, and then home is just more than 2.5 miles. Boooor-ing.

[quote=stormy]
View Larger Map

only like 1.5 miles, it’s pretty short if I’m going straight from one place to the other, though I usually have to run errands all over the damn place for one reason or another.[/quote]

whoa! Mormon-town.

My co-worker is from Boise and tells me all these hilarious stories about all of the Mormons that went to his high school and their families

Yea man, tons of mormons around here, though I don’t really have any stories that come to mind about any i’ve known. Most i knew were jack-mormons who were horrible disappointments to their parents and couldn’t go to church anymore or something. vOv I guess I was never clean-cut and wholesome enough to be accepted in mormon circles.

You don’t take Vista. Liar :colbert:

Well ok, the route is slightly off, I take shoshone to kootenai, then I get on vista, instead of takeing overland to vista, but it’s not that big of a change, and this route was fast and easy to make.

I swear I’ve seen you cutting over on Agate before.

My commute once I start:

[quote=asterisk]
My commute isn’t all that exciting, pretty much a straight shot from the edge of town into downtown.

I do pass two items of interest:

do you live on cordon rd? weird.

Near, not on… that was just a close intersection.

I don’t think I’ve ever actually ridden down agate st (didn’t even know where it was until just now). I do occasionally pass it, but not on the daily commute.

Near, not on… that was just a close intersection.[/quote]

ah ok.
i grew up hella close to their, but further south, near the end of cordon and off the end of lancaster.

[quote=lot_22]

quite unremarkable. occasionally i take the lakefront path.[/quote]
I wonder if I’ve met you. I got lunch in that Whole Foods like 2-3 times a week last year.

Here’s my commute, its 6.2 miles according to google.

View Larger Map

I also eat at that Whole Foods a few times a week.

thread necro

dougland is douche.

going home on my lunch break is awesome.

old commute

new commute