Post your Dirty Jumper

butthose

What did I miss?

People are too sensitive around here. Why is catdrew mad? I’m very confused. I’m sorry you don’t like my bikes or the money I make from selling my bikes. Fuuuuuuck you.

no fuck you e-rock

you are the ones that are the ball-lickers

[quote=Dirty Sanchez]
you are the ones that are the ball-lickers[/quote]
Heh.

Well anyways heres my winter beater. Cool.

Also I would probably ride pursuit x upright bars if I had a pursuit frame…

is catdrew sober now?

nice beater. i really need to build up something like that.

[quote=Dirty Sanchez]no fuck you e-rock

you are the ones that are the ball-lickers[/quote]
“All of you motherfuckers are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball lickers!”

aint nothin but a ball licker

[quote=johnasavoia]Well anyways heres my winter beater. Cool.

[/quote]

Can you put another rack on it and paint out the ‘t’ in multi=track?

(I like it)

Saying hipsterfag and then claiming that you aren’t homophobic is the new saying a racist joke and then claiming that it’s okay because some of your best friends are black.

And I’m not majoring in geology anymore. I’m gonna be a bike blogger.

I’m borrowing this folder from a friend and will end up buying it off him to finish constructing:

It started off life as an aluminum Xootr Swift, and years ago he had Rodriguez build a new front end for it to be a few inches longer, but it sat around unbuild coz of laziness around building a new fork. Eventually a brodeal happened on a castoff Soma Cycletruck fork that came with a mangled disc tab, and v-brake posts got brazed onto it.

The current setup is my friend’s, with the Jones H-bars and a Sturmey S2C coaster kickback 2-speed. It also has a fixed/free rear wheel too. Whole thing breaks down into a duffle bag.

I’m def gonna put albatross bars on it, and at minimum the hub needs a warranty replacement on its internals. I’ll probably end up making it a 1x10, I already have a 55t 7800 chainring, can always make it shift-with-a-stick if 55x28 isn’t low enough. It could really use a Hollowtech II crankset anyway, the self-extracting square taper is a pain in the ass to dismantle and reassemble.

It was originally intended to get bosses on the sides of the headtube and maintube for a cycletruck rack, I’ll get that done and also prob braze a Brompton bag boss on the front of the HT.

I’ve wheelied that bitch.

It is definitely as fabulous as Fred is.

Sickass. I’d really like a ss Swift at some point.

I was manualing it off of every little trail feature (except when I accidentally activated the coaster)

riding down the ~100 waterbar steps down into the stables in a handful of wheelies was amazing

though I nearly destroyed the saddle clamp and the rear fender a few times from rattling shit loose

Sweet fixie bro.