Pro Cycling

[quote=eric_ssucks]Sagan has at least improved his public behavior, and he’s exciting to watch. I’m inclined to give a pass for improvement, given how sexist cycling is in general.

Oh well, quintana better climb some hills real good.[/quote]

Not to say that he’s not a sexist pig and that we shouldn’t pick on him for it. The DQ is one of those things.

But you’re right Eric, he does seem to be improving. I’d chalk that up to a better PR team as opposed to him actually realizing his behavior was wrong though.

sagan should have never put his hand on the podium girl’s bum. with the passing of time I like to think he’s changed, he’s going to be a father after all.

well that exciting stage wasn’t it? racing down those narrow twisty roads. I was hoping for a contador victory but it wasn’t meant to be and the porte crash was very painful to watch. :frowning:

[quote=petit jong cat]sagan should have never put his hand on the podium girl’s bum. with the passing of time I like to think he’s changed, he’s going to be a father after all.

well that exciting stage wasn’t it? racing down those narrow twisty roads. I was hoping for a contador victory but it wasn’t meant to be and the porte crash was very painful to watch. :([/quote]
I see what you’re getting at, but we’ve all seen enough fathers to know that having kids doesn’t automatically cure their misogyny.

After reading a bunch of stuff about today’s stage, I can’t wait until someone posts the last 45 min on YouTube so I can watch it.

http://tiz-cycling.racing/video/tour-de-france-2017-stage-09-last-25-km/

HY thanks

[edit] even more wild than what I’d heard!

Fuck, man. Richie Porte… that looked so bad. I can’t believe he even survived that crash.

[youtube]2gK1VG8UtXM[/youtube]

Could this year be the worst Tdf ever

Def seems like it’s on pace for the most broken bones, ever

I have Eurosport paid up to the end of the year and I’m not even watching.

The sprint stages have been pretty long/boring.

The climbing stages, however, have been very good. Worth watching, atmo

It’s a really cool year if you consider the fact that all these lower level teams and kinda nobody riders have a chance at making a showing.

It’s not very cool if you think about why they suddenly have that chance.

the tour always sucks. they just give us a year to forget

See guys? An everyman CAN win a GT!

hey guys i watched that tour de pharmacy movie that i shit up this thread with.

its not very good and has little to do with cycling. and they beat the “oh no one can know im lance” bit into the ground until its annoying.

shit up the thread shit shit shit.

Kittel is in epic form, this year. Even with Cav, Sags, and Dumare in the mix I’m sure he would have won, today.

Have I mentioned how bitter I am that Demare, the guy who arguably caused the wreck that took out Cav and Sagan, couldn’t hump his ass up the mountain fast enough the other day and missed the time cut off?

Uran.
Stoked.

Sprint stages are more boring than normal.
I miss eurosport.