Pro Cycling

7 hours of Flanders? Yes please!
[youtube]8geHgJx1kKg[/youtube]
Cool to see the early climbs that are usually never shown.

Check 3:25 for Wout climbing the Oude Kwaremont no handed while loading his pockets. I’m kinda starting to love this kid.

I love how he looks like the fredly kid who shows up at the fast group ride and schools everybody.

Got my fingers crossed that he doesn’t become an asshole. Pretty sure he’s thrown a bike once. Please please please don’t ever do it again.

Is he racing on Sunday?

yes.

[youtube]c8AyVhs3gJU[/youtube]

Someone shoop in ‘Wout’ and we’ve got a winner.

OH SHIT

(Actually there was a group called “95 south” that did a song called “woot there it is” at the same time tag team did their song)

Edit: [youtube]aBwvFBxf_Eg[/youtube]

Road racing is really getting old, this is where the riding is at.

My buddy from Flagstaff got 76th at that race!
Also, you wrong, classics are always good, dont be a fuddy duddy.

Yeah, Classics are fun. Other stuff is hit or miss.
EWS highlights are usually a blast. The strider bike sections were funny/too real for me. But Sam Hill opening a 25 second lead on that stage is nutty (with Cecile’s nearly 30 second, too).

Are my hands sweating now? Weird to get this anxious watching people on bikes I don’t know pedaling hard.

Yeah, even though I knew Sagan should easily take the sprint, the velodrome laps were intense.

I kept yelling at Dillier to stay low! He didn’t do himself any favors riding that high up with Sagan right there.

You didn’t want Sagan to take it???

I wanted to see him work for it!

didn’t mind him winning but personally I always love an upset.

i mean… have you ever watched track sprinting?

you do not want to stay low going into a sprint.

Yeah I race on the track. You could tell Dillier was not going to jump before Sagan, so why give him the high ground? It’s not like he was able to pin him to the rail, so give him the longest way around.

fuck.

damn i just had that mind expanding meme flash before my eyes