really bad handlebar/lever setups itt

I’ve mostly seen some variety of off road-specific swept bar.

Interesting how so many people are going through the “alternadrop” phase at the same time.

The first bar I ever bought on my first bike I built for myself was a first-generation Salsa Cowbell. I rode it around the park by my house and immediately realized that they were terrible.

I’m putting cowchippers on the h/g, no fucks given. I hope they don’t suck.

I also have like 3 bikes with mostly regular drop bars, so it’ll be nice to try something else.

I like cowbells. maybe first gen sucked, but no complaints on what I have on both endpoints.

Yeah, I really love the cowbells but TC: only ridden 3 types of drop handlebars in my life
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Come to think of it, it was the first generation Bell Lap, not the Cowbell.

These hideous things. New Salsa bars may be fine, I have no experience.

I’m just here to say cowbells are awesome. My double cross went through about 2 handlebars a year trying to find the right juice. I put cowbells on maybe 6 years ago and never looked back.

Oh god, I had those Bell Laps on my crosscheck. They were awful in every way. I’ve got Cowbell 3s or somesuch on the NFE: nice flare without having too much flare.

same, same.

I had those bell laps on a SS mtb converted to drop bars

It was bad

Cowbell 3 Cru checking in.

I’ve got Bell Laps on one of my bikes right now and they’re weird but they work.

They came stock on my Cross Check.

[quote=Rusty Piton]Pulled from the Roadrunner bags site. What the fuck?

[/quote]

What are these anyways? I’d try em.

seems they are velo orange “Dajia Far Bar

I have tiny hands, so single radius bars all day.

A lot of these mega-flared bars seem as if they’d only work with a neutral wrist/hand position if you completely stiffarmed them.

BTW, fukka Ritchey C260 stem. Completely scored the center section of some sw8 Ritchey bars during installation despite following the instructions.

I have that stem on my crawws bike. It’s a PITA with the rear facing stem bolts.