Please leave a note “your bike sucks and we have a team of experts to prove it”
I dunno, I don’t like the saddle to touch me at all when things get rough or if I’m going to try and get the tires off the ground. Tried taking my hardtail with a 100mm derper on a pumptrack and tagged myself in the grundle. 150 has been pretty good so far for mixing pedaling height and only getting smacked a few times through jumps and rollers. I’d like to try a 170. This might also be a part of me getting into bikes fairly late in life and not having very good bike handling skills - i’m probably making some strange movements.
Though if there’s anyone out there riding in my haphazard style taller than 5’9", they’ll probably be happy to get posts longer than 150mm
print and tape to note please

I’ve charged my vape pen several times, using Luxos-U. Only because I was out for a week and forgot to charge it before I left. ![]()
this. When your body is a rocking that saddle will be a knocking.
I think most people just riding about will be cool with 125 drooper. I had that on my Camber and was pleased. Now all on 150. Only a few times did I really want more on my jekyll (but I can’t because the seat tube is so friggen long that the 150 is slammed). If Giant post ever goes on me, maybe I’ll try longer on the trance 29.
Have a hardtail with a 100. Functionally it’s fine, but my bmx side always wants it lower.
That fullsquish build is haaaaard 
I have a 175mm dropper. I love it. But I ride trails that regularly hit -30% in steepness and enjoy jumps, so my mileage definitely varies…
I also have pretty long legs, so a short dropper doesn’t do much for me as far as shifting my center of gravity.
Is that an Intend fork? Looks pretty balleur.
Yup, sure is!
Goddamn! There’s a world of difference between polished and a true mirror polish, and those reflections of the stone wall are glorious.
I had wondered why USD forks weren’t more popular in MTB, seems like the technology has existed from moto for a long time.
That dude is out of control.
Wheel removal/install is one of the things that killed the RS1 reboot. Round stanchions twist. Team mechanics no like.
Cannondale in their haphazard wisdom fixed this with a square stanchion. But it’s probably just not cost effective to implement this kind of a design change to conventional fork design, which certainly seem to be good enough.
i’m not sure if I can recall anything appearing and disappearing from the market so quickly as that fork?
A friend has one on his single speed and says it works great despite its flaws. He knows the guy who was overseeing the pro mtb program at big S then. Feed back was: “works good, slows wheel changes. We won’t use it”.
Interesting that your SS buddy doesn’t mind it, you’d think that in that environment any flexing would be really noticeable. I had a buddy who poop-barned extensively with his but he didn’t like it. Not sure why.





