Talk me out of buying this...

you can decide. 2010 US nat’l champ- i guess he actually finished mid pack at worlds but hey thats kinda cool i guess

3 Likes

Oh, I thought you meant @curiousincident who raced at Richmond Worlds. And FB photos being on fuggin laser discs or whatever means I can’t just jump back to the time to find some shots.

3 Likes

Welp just ordered an Expert in the coffee doo brown.

4 Likes

For my niece. I hate that it’s $25 more than the non gender one but I like the color more.

1 Like

Roommate was scoping an old steelie for a commuter and I’m tired of riding my Stoemper and track bike to the office so figured I should as well. Time for a classic retired messenger on a way too nice bike with basket build.

Also, looking through ebay for 54cm old steel frames is way too fucking tempting.

7 Likes

Old daccordi have the best paint

3 Likes

I bought it :tarckbear:

5 Likes

Fuck yeah

1 Like

Same. I’m on LvH Bullitt /Brompton/Omnium/Tradesman rotation of scheming a reason I need new rig.

3 Likes

holy shit you caught 'em all

2 Likes

This aluminum MTB frame for $350?

1 Like

yolo. and get some of these to go with it

2 Likes

There’s a xooter swift locally for $300. I don’t think I want it but why wouldn’t I?

3 Likes

Git it

Turns out he has 2!

I have absolutely no need for a folder but I endorse that folder

It’s a tried and tested fun ht on this side of the pond, do it!

1 Like

can we get a group buy deal?

I’m a wee bit confused looking at the geo charts between the 29 and 27.5 since the 27.5 seems to have a really big stand over.

That seems strange…
I’m no geo charts whisperer but that just doesn’t add up in my head.

I mean it doesn’t look that tall: