Tarck Approved database

[quote=akasnowmaaan]Are we here to debate the merits of the crosscheck, or fill in data?
Anyway, I hope someone appreciates that entry now.[/quote]

Nicely done. I would like to see other such Really Important Issues of Our Time handled in such an even handed way.

I recall seeing a guy in the Seattle CX scene back in 2008 or so with two identically set up Cross Checks as A and B bikes.

I personally raced CX exclusively on a SS CC until two years ago. Then I bought the oddball Cinelli with the 120mm rear spacing and I’ve never been happier.

I guess the short version is that I have no taste. Carry on…

Added a bunch of shit to the “off the bike” page. You can probably tell what’s mine.

Does anyone care about chain lube/s? If so, I’ll add some info.

I wanna make a “bike lube or sex lube?” internet quiz sometime.

I’m interested. Need to order a new bottle soon. It’s really hard to judge which types are more effective vs. I just rode through more grit that week.

[quote=yummygooey]Has anyone tried this handlebar?

Looking for a replacement to my Velo Orange Postino bars. The other bar I’m interested in is the SimWorks GETAROUND but I think it’s too wide. The Ahearne looks good to me because it comes in 610mm (a little wider than the Postinos) and has some rise.[/quote]

I have on my cycletruck, you can feel them up if you want

I’m interested. Need to order a new bottle soon. It’s really hard to judge which types are more effective vs. I just rode through more grit that week.[/quote]

Done. I can add more detail if needed.

In the vein of those MAP bars, has anyone used the FSA Metropolis?

Kinda looks like what I want for my Wolverine.

[quote=Rusty Piton]In the vein of those MAP bars, has anyone used the FSA Metropolis?

Kinda looks like what I want for my Wolverine.[/quote]

i have a brand new set im tryna get rid of

Oh yeah?

My fambike has those, they’re good. The sweep is pretty spot on.

Fairdale makes a swept bar, too.

[quote=Andrew_Squirrel][quote=yummygooey]Has anyone tried this handlebar?

Looking for a replacement to my Velo Orange Postino bars. The other bar I’m interested in is the SimWorks GETAROUND but I think it’s too wide. The Ahearne looks good to me because it comes in 610mm (a little wider than the Postinos) and has some rise.[/quote]

I have on my cycletruck, you can feel them up if you want[/quote]

yasss

Yes
I will be near them on sunday

How do I get them near me, Mig?

[quote=Rusty Piton]In the vein of those MAP bars, has anyone used the FSA Metropolis?

Kinda looks like what I want for my Wolverine.[/quote]

Wife bike has these and she loves them. She did 16 days in Japan on them as her first tour and never had numb hands or any discomfort. Also the shop owner bought them from swears by them.

$35+ship? They’re black.

Deal.

I love watching this turn into a bicycle Talmud, with all the arguments in the margins.

I understand this because I read a lot of Chaim Potok in my early 20s. To a kid brought up as a Pentecostal chrizzo it was fascinating.