Tarck Approved database

Assange

You can always step back to a previous edit if shit gets thrown in there. Google is good like that.

obama leaked it

Obama tapped our internet wires? Assange leaked our database?

This is bad (sick) Watergate level.

I just tried to fuck with it but then I remembered I’ve never put MS office on a resume.

[quote=NOVELTYNAME][quote=imoscardotcom]feel free to edit

one doc to rule zem all[/quote]
on all new pages[/quote]

If you tell an interviewer that you’re an “excel guru” they will hire you. If you know how to google it’s not a lie.

I once wrote a really complicated formula to calculate annualized refrigerant leak rates. Even though I googled most of it, I was really proud of it.

i tried putting the spreadsheet in the microwave but my mobile device didn’t like it, even with wave technology.

This shit needs to go into github and we need pull requests and code reviews.

When Drupal finally decides to eat itself we should just run Tarck in Google Sheets. One tab for each thread (we could probably get by with 10 topics), just add a comment to each line. There’s probably some way in Appscript to lock rows as they get filled in.

I’m pleased to see the approved doc gradually descending into the unique combination of final judgement and ultimate lack of clarity/certainty that is tarck.

But with better search functionality!

The lack of clarity/certainty is why I keep coming back. If we were decided on anything, this well would run dry real fast.

Fact: I took an introductory 3d graphics class where all the calculation and final rendering happened in excel spreadsheets.

how long until we’re all on 700c radlawns with velocity rims, gatorskins, thomson everything, rear racks/panniers, ergo bars, and retroshift?
and will that come before the resurgence of FGFS?

how long until we’re all on 700c radlawns with velocity rims, gatorskins, thomson everything, rear racks/panniers, ergo bars, and retroshift?
and will that come before the resurgence of FGFS?[/quote]

That’s basically my bike.

SICK DUDE i hope your Brooklyn Machine Works (#madeforthestreets) is working out well for the barspinz

If only.

I added a new sheet called Tarck Down!! Discuss.
The idea is that when Tarck is down we now have a place to talk, rather than going to dentistforums or whatever.

Not sure how it might actually work in practice. Maybe each column is it’s own thread with comments in response added below?

Feel free to delete this sheet if it is shiting up the DB too much.