TarckBearHat

Move thread to GB-sub?
Locals only etc…

Im an in 100% but would rather have a hard brim than soft.

I’ve been really enjoying my soft bill Walz cap. Plastic bills always eventually break.

Anyway, I’m down with anything that has a sweat band that is the same color as the rest of the cap. My only complaint about the 2nd tarck cap (the all black one with tarck written on the side) is that the sweat band is white and it stands out when the bill is flipped up.

So in regardless of brim style.

So pathetic, it was supposed to thunderstorm all day so we canceled our ride.

Snowman: Just FYI the camo background and the bear all need to be sublimated onto the hat. I didn’t put the garbage can, lid, or trash pixels on my pathetic design but they should probably be there.

Regarding the sweatband:

Dry Fit Elastic Standard 1 ¼” Elastic Band or Cool Plus Moisture Wicking Material 1” 100% Polyester Band are the choices. For the later, the stitch lines are visible on the outside of the hat. I don’t know the colors.

For practicality I’m going to go with the moisture wicking regardless of what color it is.

For the bill I’m agnostic, since it’s 50/50 here I’ll flip a coin.

I’m going to give them a call immediately after David makes the file to make sure that everything can be done as intended. I’m going to buy 25 and you guys can buy them at your leisure, more or less at cost, plus we’re all buying David a hat. I’ll use any excess to supplement international shipping to Australia, Sweden, Germany.

Oh yeah, if this works out I’m going to do another but with a pixelated deer.

In.

Definitely in.

Tarckdeer? :deer:

So the tarckbear cap will be too big for my head and not waxed cotton/weatherproofed which is fine.

If pixelated buck isn’t a cleverly done deerstalker cycling cap I’m going to withdraw my support of this project.

Will piggyback on this for AU shipping. kthx

Don’t you mean mule?

Totally in for this. DGAF about brim style. I need a L/XL for sure.

also in. never had a tarck cap. about time to rectify the situation.

OK I have line art of the bear done. It’s a straight-up trace of the .gif, here in AI and PDF.

AI file: http://d.pr/f/13cG
PDF: http://d.pr/f/xrkP

Let me know what tweaks you want, and if you want any production stuff like color separations, die cutting outlines, etcetera. Art direct me. That includes using a different frame of the .gif instead of this one, I picked the one with the trash can open (last one) but it took me like ten minutes to do total, I don’t mind using a different frame of the bear.

Once we have the design finalized, just give me the contact info of your vendor and I’ll deal directly with them on the final file format hand-off.

Holy shit.

Needless to say, I’m in.

Snowman saves the day.
I’m
In for a hat

What could possibly go wrong?

Count me in.

^ thissss!

[quote=CheshireCat]Snowman saves the day.
I’m
In for a hat

What could possibly go wrong?

Count me in.[/quote]
the colours could be off like that last set of GB kit. :colbert:

The pink is not fluorescent enough