That's a nice rack thread you had there; shame if something were to happen to it again

I don’t really like the look of bottles waiting to get sucked into the spokes but I don’t poopbarn and maybe that rig is all right.

1 Like

Have we talked about this? Waiting to see the price but I might pre-order. Is this still the rack thread?

3 Likes

any hint on cost? couldn’t find it with a cursory glance. neat idea

This was at the beginning of June:

Weird there aren’t photos of it mounted. The attachment rail is a novel idea but there’s no info on sizing for the fork.

2 Likes

Want it but there are too many other things I have to throw money at.

Should be a law that you can’t make a rack like that without some sort of dyno light functionality available

7 Likes

That’s a nice looking rack. Are people taking their baskets on and off that often?

1 Like

I used to swap between basket and rando bag fairly often on my Day ruiner. Not so much anymore.

2 Likes

i might ever if i had that option.

same kind of mounting as the marks rack, which is very dependent on keeping those bolts tight. Seems wiggly to my eyes

1 Like

My thought was to put a short M5 behind each of the little slidey toe clamp things. It would also be awesome and more expensive if the slides were ratcheted.

I like the $100 doorstop they sell.

1 Like

Saw this on IG and I’m really annoyed by how far apart the rails are and that they’re only in the middle of the basket. I guess they want you to buy the $80 piece of sheet metal they sell for the bottom of the basket if you want to put anything in it.

Yeah I really don’t like that

Ya know what has all the wires in the right place and doesn’t cost $140?

3 Likes

This is just powder coating, right?!

3 Likes

Also: What’s with all these artisanal racks using marks rack hardware???

Can’t they handcraft a better design???

2 Likes

Found this Racktime Rack at the CoOp, it’s $11 should I pick it up even though it is missing the fork mount tang?

1 Like

looks like that’s actually a racktim. what were you thinking about using it on?

2 Likes