The "What's it Worth" Thread Redux

Ok this seems pretty reasonable when you all put it that way.

So back to the start:
Poprad frame, original fork, original wheels, original brakes… All in beat up but functional shape. What’s it worth? Throwing the parts in knowing that I won’t really get extra for those, but I don’t think 130mm disc wheels are gonna go for all that much separately.

Is posting for $500, be ready to take $400 reasonable?

1 Like

That sounds reasonable, but it’s basically a roller I don’t think you’d be remiss to post it for $600? Low ball offer at that point is the $400 you would have taken anyway

4 Likes

I agree $600

2 Likes

I could use some cash right now, going through the junk I’ve been hoarding…

NOS (ish) Edge 1.0 Road Fork? It’s got the full 300mm steerer, some minor shop wear and at some point had a wheel in it.

Also other forks? I have a couple full carbon road forks off complete bikes. A focus 3T funda (1-1/4 tapered) and an old cervelo P3 fork (straight steerer). Same deal, minor cosmetic wear from lying around but uncut steerer.

Oh and a felt DA 1” carbon/alu fork.

Bro yr about to have a used 3rensho track one soon too

1 Like

could maybe be into a straight 9/8 fork. i fully don’t need it but i mean

What do you want for that fork? 1 1/8th, which is suboptimal, but for that weight I’d soda can a headtube w/o any regrets.

I mean I was kinda hoping for advice on what it’s worth…

$300 shipped? A new 2.0 is $450.

oh right i see the thread now.

If anyone wants to make me offers on forks I’m game.

I got more stuff to go through that I’ve been hoarding for too long. Got some 7800 stuff somewhere, a mix of NOS and pretty mint used stuff. I’ll make a thread in the classifieds. Much rather sell here than deal with eBay or local ads.

Also I can have it painted in any kind of TAF color you want no extra charge.

What size?

55 cm.

1 Like

what do you want for this?

1 Like

Nice, sent them a message

Nice, I could probably make it work but would normally be looking at a 57. the cult following for these is crazy but I would say 500 is fair with original fork and wheelset (since you can’t easily sell those). Sell the nice whiskey fork separately for sure

Helping a family member out: I have a 2008? Fuji Team road bike, carbon frame and fork, 10s 105 shifters (5600 generation), generic wheels. Think I can get $400 for it?

3 Likes

$400

1 Like

Around here I’d probably ask more like $700. I be prepared to take $400 but I’m always surprised what people are willing to pay now that a Claris bike goes for around a bong.

5 Likes