What did you do to your crosscheck today?

I want a review post haste

1 Like

As soon as I finish chugging this dirty chai and goofing off on Tarck I’ll get started. James is taking photos tomorrow and I’ve got a tab open with my blog draft doc.

6 Likes

Put a narrow w i d e ring on the clydepoint last night

3 Likes

I finally cleaned the road salt and grime off the roando yesterday. It’s gonna be a hot roadie summer this year.

6 Likes

Built a wheel for it, putting things back on and the di2 should be simple since I checked everything worked before putting it on the bike. Mostly fussing about how to organize the wires.

I did a thing!

Need to fight with a tire insert, so it’s not over yet

1 Like

how many teeth?

3 Likes

Uhh, does it matter if the chain is all half links?

you mean a narrow-narrow chain?

I’m bad at making narrow wide jokes

Zero motivation to figure out how to mount the BIG :ant: crate to the clydefork, probably has something to do with already having a bike with a BIG :ant: crate on it (why do I do these things…), so the stock fork got rejoined to that bike to join the 1x HG hybrid club.

you need a drill, a grinder/dremel/saw and some fender washers, and a few bolts. i’ll find the photos i sent pasta papi @spaghetti

edit here it is

plus a big sheet of closed cell foam is a nice touch. i keep stuff under it and it kills the rattle

2 Likes

big zip ties work ok too, instead of bolts and washers.

1 Like

the clyde already has the threads, why use zipties?

i didnt bolt the back ones down, use it to lift to get a cable through when locking up.
carry up and down two flights of steps for every ride and its never been a tippy problem

it’s a solution I’d recommed if you didn’t know that the clyde has threads.

I should post the integrated coroplast and truck tarp sack I have on my cycletruck

1 Like

Grocery getting

7 Likes

Di2 is on, rear wheel set up. Mtb is go. Need to sort out wire organization, but that’s for later.

3 Likes

Thanks! Been meaning to ask how you did that.

1 Like

it’s been super solid. a+ would recommend to a friend. i have a cargo net zip tied on one size and some nubs to loop it onto on the other

i’m about due for a new net

2 Likes

i stole the nubs and zip tie idea and it rocks
plus origin 8 flat rack pack fits like a glove inside (got at cost, unsure that i recommend at full price)

1 Like

For the record, Pasta Papi has gone through the correct channels to license the nubs and zipties. No theft was involved.

1 Like