You're gunna hurt yourself: Carry Shit Olympics (aka the Cargo Bike thread)

Not really, but that just reflects the broader state of the Vancouver/BC/Canada bike shop cartel that carry cargo bikes. We’re just not a very big market and these things are massive to ship about. Radpower actually opened their own shop here in town, though the wait on a service appointment there is legendary. I’m not sure what would happen if Urban Arrow / LvH / or other wheelbarrow brands had better distro here - would Tern still win? The fact that they can be stored vertically is pretty damn cool, and they can easily support two different heights of riders. I see Edgerunners and Yuba’s, but neither have people raving like the GSD owners.

2 Likes

I really miss my Xtracycle kit, it was the perfect thing to have as a non-driving dirtbag. I’d love to buy an e-cargo bike, or even an Omnium, but I can’t really justify spending that much money for a while.

This looks like the one I see locked out front of charmers on Greenview. Saw a dude riding it once while I was on my Bullitt.

Guess what, that thing was locked outside Charmer’s of Greenview! We also saw your van.

1 Like

I tried to drop off some junk at the coop, but google had the hours wrong. :colbert:

1 Like

Yup

@LASER_BEIGE your Omnium made it to Paris?

1 Like

@Rusty_Piton ??

Not ours.
That one is still in my basement.
I’ll eventually sell it cheap to a local messenger type person.

1 Like

why would you post a photo of a bike with you standing in front of the bike

1 Like

Probably the best recipient and best use case for that bike.

That bike could seriously deliver 100 pizzas easily

It’s about the influencer not the bike

also what in heavens name happened to that rolldown
/s

impossible Western beauty standards

i thought about that but most of the distortion is separated from her. i’m not good at potatochop anymore but it’s not quite congruent with most slimming/thickening influencer posts i’ve seen

Record heat in Euroland is melting all of the historic rolldowns

/s

1 Like

I’d bet it’s some auto edit/filter and it just went funky with the pattern

That’s how you lose your forklift certification.

3 Likes

Two days & two ridiculous loads

16 Likes

the content i come here for